Return to the blog of Mijchela-Hyun
#Posted on Tuesday, 18 September 2012 at 11:45 PM
Posted on Thursday, 08 May 2014 at 6:29 AM
Posted on Wednesday, 26 September 2012 at 12:01 AM
Differences of age, between men and women
The GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!
Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.
Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.
Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.
Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel,has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.
Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN
Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran , ruled by nuts.
DR.G.M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008;INDIA. 01142488406 ; 98091635088
Posted on Thursday, 20 September 2012 at 11:04 AM
i love you honey
Posted on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 at 11:02 PM
Knowledge is Power
Facts on a Child’s Developing Brain
1. DURING EARLY PREGNANCY, NEURONS DEVELOP AT A RATE OF 250,000 NEURONS A MINUTE.
2. THE FIRST SENSE TO DEVELOP IN UTERO IS THE SENSE OF TOUCH.
3. 60% OF A BABY’S ENERGY GOES INTO BRAIN DEVELOPMENT.
4. HOLDING AND CUDDLING AN INFANT CAUSES THEIR BRAIN TO RELEASE IMPORTANT HORMONES WHICH STIMULATES THEIR GROWTH.
5. PROVIDING A YOUNG CHILD WITH A RICH AND STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT CAN SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE IQ.
6. SPENDING “PLAYTIME” WITH A CHILD (TALKING, SINGING, READING AND PLAYING WITH THEM) IS THE BEST WAY TO STIMULATE BRAIN DEVELOPMENT.
7. LEARNING A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT BOOSTS BRAIN DEVELOPMENT IN CHILDREN.
8. READING ALOUD AND TALKING TO YOUNG CHILDREN PROMOTES THEIR BRAIN DEVELOPMENT.
9. BASIC EMOTIONS ARE PRESENT AT BIRTH (JOY, HAPPINESS, SHYNESS, FEAR). HOWEVER, THE WAY THESE DEVELOP DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF NURTURING THE CHILD RECEIVES.
10. BEING RAISED BY SENSITIVE CAREGIVERS ENABLES A CHILD TO HANDLE STRESS BETTER – AND THIS CONTINUES INTO THEIR ADULT LIFE.
11. THE CEREBRAL CORTEX GROWS THICKER THE MORE WE USE IT (IN BOTH CHILDHOOD AND ADULTHOOD).
12. CHILDREN WHO ARE BILINGUAL BEFORE THE AGE OF FIVE HAVE DENSER GREY MATTER IN THEIR BRAIN.
DR.G. M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 INDIA 01142488406;9891635088
Design by the-skyrock-team - Choose this background
Subscribe to my blog!